Head of Customer Acquisition
WebMechanix is seeking a bright, dynamic sales and marketing leader to accelerate the growth trajectory of our business. You will be responsible for developing innovative, digital approaches to acquire and nurture new customers, closing big accounts, demonstrating WebMechanix’s thought leadership and leading the marketing and sales functions at WebMechanix. This role reports directly to WebMechanix’s co-CEOs.
You are entrepreneurial in nature and have taken an active role in growing a business. You have significant experience selling digital agency solutions, including paid advertising, search engine marketing, design, user experience, and development projects. You are maniacally focused on finding the right customers and intimately understand the ways in which B2B customer acquisition has changed over the last 5-10 years. You have applied content marketing principles to support healthy pipeline growth. You inspire others to hit their numbers, but more importantly, to be hyper-engaged on the prospect’s needs.
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead WebMechanix’s GTM efforts, inclusive of inbound and outbound programs
- Lead our sales and agency marketing teams
- Close strategically critical prospects and relationships
- Managing strategic partnerships that help accelerate our growth
- Hire, manage, and develop best-in-class sales and marketing stars
- Develop strategy that aligns with the company's growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, PR, and more
- Align closely with our client-facing teams to understand our clients' pains and gains and how we satisfy them
- Refine target audiences and messaging that clearly articulates the value of WebMechanix
- Develop marketing programs that reach the target audience throughout the prospect and customer relationship and drive an increase in inbound leads
- Enable the sales team, defining targets, supporting growth, and maintaining accountability
- Lead with data to make informed decisions on messaging and strategy
Here's what you get:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance w/ employer contribution
- 401K Matching
- Weekly Trainings on anything from smart bid strategies in Google Ads to morning routines
- Monthly Mentorship Meetings
- 6 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- 10.5 Paid Holidays
- Healthy (and not-so healthy) snacks and drinks in our pantry
- Casual dress code
- Actual growth opportunities
And if you're curious how people feel about working at WebMechanix, check us out on Glassdoor! We're a 4.7/5 :) If you're also curious about the quality of work we do, check us out on Clutch! We're a 4.9/5!
- Expertise in performance marketing (including SEO, PPC, display, paid social, and email marketing/CRM) as well as digital design, user experience, and development
- Strong track record of building, managing and mentoring high performance teams
- 3+ years experience leading sales teams, setting and managing to goals, developing sales acumen, with demonstrable “win stories”
- Experience creating and developing demand and lead generation activities, conversion programs, site optimization, and drip marketing campaigns to provide measurable business impact.
- Experience with Sales and CRM software such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- B2b-specific sales experience
Even Better If (+EBIs)
- Experience developing and managing Account-Based B2B Marketing (ABM) initiatives
- Experience managing a marketing team of 3 or more
- Experience working at Seed or Series A/ B startups