👋 In case we've never met before, we're WebMechanix - an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Columbia, MD. We run high-impact performance marketing programs for over 60+ clients. We engage with our clients to manage large digital media budgets, SEO initiatives, demand generation, marketing automation, and more.
We service clients across a wide variety of industries, including tech, software, education, and healthcare - just to name a few. We are always looking for digital marketers who are hyper-focused on creating results for our clients.
Our Account Managers are responsible for owning all aspects of a client relationship -- both externally as a trusted individual for client points of contact and internally as a champion for the client’s efforts.
Here are the typical responsibilities of an Account Manager at WebMechanix:
- Establish and own a trusted/strategic advisor level relationship with your assigned clients and work with them as if you’re a direct member of their team
- Work with your clients to establish business-level goals and initiatives, along with the associated key performance indicators (KPIs), and aid the client in achieving their specific goals
- Manage the client and manage the flow of work through the internal teams to ensure that we maximize our time and effort and our client's investment
- Be able to problem solve on the fly, talk fluently about our scope of work, and address most questions about our typical digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social Media advertising, email marketing, CRO, analytics, etc.)
- Constantly educate clients and present relevant, new and innovative ideas to keep them excited
- Retain and grow the scope of your assigned accounts by upwards of 10-20%+ per year
- Manage media budgets for clients
- Manage profitability for clients to ensure that we are efficiently using resources
- Identify and execute on opportunities to capture customer testimonials and referrals
Here's What You Get:
Health Insurance w/ employer contribution
Weekly trainings on anything from smart bid strategies in Google Ads to morning routines
Monthly mentorship meetings
6 Weeks Paid Family Leave
Flexible Work Hours
10.5 Paid Holidays
Healthy (and not-so healthy) snacks and drinks in our pantry
Casual dress code
Actual growth opportunities
And if you're curious how people feel about working at WebMechanix, check us out on Glassdoor! We're a 4.5/5 :) If you're also curious about the quality of work we do, check us out on Clutch! We're a 4.8/5!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: email@example.com. We’d love to answer any questions.
Here’s what you need:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Proven experience leading campaigns, projects, and clients in digital marketing, including PPC, SEO, Database Marketing, Display Media, Analytics, and Paid Social
- Excellent project management skills
- Versatile and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client leadership and persuasion skills
- Track record of success developing and nurturing client relationships
- Ability to apply marketing insights and ideas to client objectives
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, keyword research tools, reporting tools, and a range of popular digital marketing tools
- A great attitude, a willingness to learn and master new skills and a commitment to excellence
Here’s what’s nice to have (these are bonus points :)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (in marketing, communications, psychology or general business) preferred
- Agency experience, especially in a client leadership role
- Experience developing and presenting Digital Strategy
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience in B2B software, higher ed, or strategic consulting
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
It Takes A Village
We embrace our differences. We believe everyone should be free to come to work as their authentic self, transcending the divisions of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification. The village of tomorrow begins today.
Sound like your cup of tea? Apply now :)
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.