Senior account manager
👉 Are you an up-and-coming account manager looking for an exciting new opportunity at a leading digital marketing firm?
👉 Want to be part of an innovative, fast-growing team where your voice is heard and your contributions actually make a difference?
If so, this may be the opportunity you're looking for.
We're growing our paid media team and looking for ambitious, performance-focused marketers to help us through yet another growth spurt.
WebMechanix launched from humble beginnings in 2009 and rocked the local marketing scene with a no-nonsense, performance-obsessed approach to digital.
We've been recognized for continual innovation, a growth-oriented culture, and transforming websites from static brochures to 7-figure sales agents.
- That good people don’t need to be “managed”
- That success starts from the inside out
- In being open to & asking for different perspectives
- That smart teams run circles around lone geniuses
- That diversity is a prerequisite to success
- That marketing should be ANYTHING but boring
So, if you're ready to join a team of digital pioneers... To play a part in redefining the standard in digital marketing performance... To put Baltimore / DC on the map, this is the chance for you 🚀
- Serve as lead on several client accounts
- Manage the day-to-day execution of multiple client accounts using skills in SEO/SEM, paid media, social media, and other internet marketing disciplines
- Communicate client strategies to production teams on both marketing and development/creative sides of the house
- Run 3, 6 and 9 month reviews of existing campaigns
- QA deliverables generated by team members
- Deliver presentations to clients and potential clients
- Educate clients on best practices
Skills & Experience
- 2+ year working as an account manager, marketing coordinator, or similar role
- Excellent project management, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter, keyword tools, reporting tools, and a range of popular digital marketing tools
- Flexible, adaptable, and motivated self-starter
- Ability to have fun!
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Proficient in writing and understanding valid HTML
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.