👋 In case we've never met before, we're WebMechanix - an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Columbia, MD. We run high-impact performance marketing programs for over 60+ clients. We engage with our clients to manage large digital media budgets, SEO initiatives, demand generation, marketing automation, and more.
We service clients across a wide variety of industries, including tech, software, education, and healthcare - just to name a few. We are always looking for digital marketers who are hyper-focused on creating results for our clients.
Sound like you?
Being passionate about the work we do is cool, but being passionate about our people is cooler. That's why we offer unlimited PTO, open-door policy for leadership, weekly training, flexible work hours, and real growth opportunities.
As an expert in managing enterprise-level clients, the Account Director will be responsible for creating and leading C-suite and Director level relationships within an existing portfolio. Our Account Directors can credibly advise marketing leaders, act with autonomy, proactively grow their client base, and improve client satisfaction. They are measured on their ability to develop trusted partnerships, drive retention and revenue growth, and work alongside our team to provide breakthrough value.
Here's what a day in the life of an Account Director looks like;
Client Relationship Leadership:
- Act as the primary liaison between agency and client, always exceeding client expectations and owning the overall account outcomes
- Network within accounts to develop relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and decision-makers
- Influence client to work with internal teams to deliver against outcomes
- Establish and own a trusted/strategic advisor level relationship with your assigned clients and function as a value-add consultant
- Provide strategic guidance internally & externally based on current market conditions, industry insights, changes in client goals, etc.
- Constantly educate clients and present relevant, new and innovative ideas to keep them excited
- Ensure client’s customers’ are central in strategic decision making
- Work with clients to establish business-level goals and initiatives, along with the associated key performance indicators (KPIs) and aligning the external and internal resources to achieve their specific goals
- Monitor the production and presentation of client-facing deliverables (reports and decks)
- Elevate the quality of the client experience by enhancing the value of our deliverables
- Position the work of our team effectively with clients
Agency Collaboration / Performance:
- Co-create strategic plans alongside other key team members to impact KPIs and accomplish goals, both through quarterly plans and ad hoc efforts
- Participate in new business pitches & sales strategies
- Achieve renewals of annual contracts while developing and closing add-on sales
- Manage budgets internally to maintain profitability by client and book of clients
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts and quarterly client planning
Here's What You Get:
Health Insurance w/ employer contribution
Weekly trainings on anything from smart bid strategies in Google Ads to morning routines
Monthly mentorship meetings
6 Weeks Paid Family Leave
Flexible Work Hours
10.5 Paid Holidays
Healthy (and not-so healthy) snacks and drinks in our pantry
Casual dress code
Actual growth opportunities
And if you're curious how people feel about working at WebMechanix, check us out on Glassdoor! We're a 4.5/5 :) If you're also curious about the quality of work we do, check us out on Clutch! We're a 4.9/5!
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: email@example.com. We’d love to answer any questions.
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Proven experience leading campaigns in digital marketing, including PPC, SEO, Database Marketing, Display Media, Analytics, and Paid Social
- Highly articulate, with the ability to present to senior clients with confidence
- Excellent project management skills
- Versatile and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong client leadership and persuasion skills
- Track record of success developing and nurturing client relationships
- Ability to apply marketing insights and ideas to client objectives
- Ability to effectively lead internal team members
- Ability to conduct yourself ethically
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, keyword tools, reporting tools, and a range of popular digital marketing tools
- A great attitude, a willingness to learn and master new skills and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (in marketing, communications, psychology or general business) preferred
Here’s what’s nice to have (these are bonus points :)
- Agency experience, especially in a client leadership role
- Management experience
- Experience developing and presenting Digital Strategy
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience in the B2B software, higher ed, or consulting industry
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
It Takes A Village
We embrace our differences. We believe everyone should be free to come to work as their authentic self, transcending the divisions of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification. The village of tomorrow begins today.
Sound like your cup of tea? Apply now :)
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.