Paid media manager
👉 Are you an up-and-coming paid media specialist looking for an exciting new opportunity at a leading digital marketing firm?
👉 Want to be part of an innovative, fast-growing team where your voice is heard and your contributions actually make a difference?
If so, this may be the opportunity you're looking for.
We're growing our paid media team and looking for ambitious, performance-focused marketers to help us through yet another growth spurt.
WebMechanix launched from humble beginnings in 2009 and rocked the local marketing scene with a no-nonsense, performance-obsessed approach to digital.
We've been recognized for continual innovation, a growth-oriented culture, and transforming websites from static brochures to 7-figure sales agents.
- That good people don’t need to be “managed”
- That success starts from the inside out
- In being open to & asking for different perspectives
- That smart teams run circles around lone geniuses
- That diversity is a prerequisite to success
- That marketing should be ANYTHING but boring
So, if you're ready to join a team of digital pioneers... To play a part in redefining the standard in digital marketing performance... To put Baltimore / DC on the map, this is the chance for you 🚀
- Recommending and implementing PPC and other paid media opportunities
- Managing accounts on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other ad platforms
- Using reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Data Studio, and SuperMetrics
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends
- Assist with and execute on SEO, Email, marketing automation, & CRO strategies
- Working directly with clients to develop results-oriented strategies and report on campaign successes
- Blogging to share your industry knowledge with industry peers and would-be clients
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years experience in paid media management & Adwords
- Proven track record managing complex accounts across paid media platforms
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Able to learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
- Experience with media buying outside of GDN
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Experience with SEO and/or CRO and/or Email Marketing
- Experience with project or account management
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.