Digital marketing strategist
👉 Are you an up-and-coming digital marketer looking for an exciting new opportunity at a leading agency?
👉 Want to be part of an innovative, fast-growing team where your voice is heard and your contributions actually make a difference?
If so, this may be the opportunity you're looking for.
We're growing our paid media team and looking for ambitious, performance-focused marketers to help us through yet another growth spurt.
WebMechanix launched from humble beginnings in 2009 and rocked the local marketing scene with a no-nonsense, performance-obsessed approach to digital.
We've been recognized for continual innovation, a growth-oriented culture, and transforming websites from static brochures to 7-figure sales agents.
- That good people don’t need to be “managed”
- That success starts from the inside out
- In being open to & asking for different perspectives
- That smart teams run circles around lone geniuses
- That diversity is a prerequisite to success
- That marketing should be ANYTHING but boring
So, if you're ready to join a team of digital pioneers... To play a part in redefining the standard in digital marketing performance... To put Baltimore / DC on the map, this is the chance for you 🚀
- Auditing websites for SEO and conversion opportunities
- Creating targeted and automated ROI-focused email campaigns
- Identifying actionable insights through Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Working within a team to implement diverse digital marketing plans on time and on budget
- Staying up to date on the latest industry trends
- Communicating opportunities for new client features and optimizations
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year experience at a digital marketing agency
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of factors influencing search engine rankings
- Able to turn market research (e.g. keyword research) into actionable tasks
- Able to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Able to learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Google AdWords certified
- Google Analytics certified
- HubSpot Product certified
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.